Add articles (news, promotions, tips, reviews, etc) to your website.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hello, I would like to have paging on Homepage when I have set articles to show on homepage. Is it possible?
9 years ago
Yes. It's possible.
We can add paging on Homepage using Ajax. Why Ajax?
We can't change homepage url (It's important for SEO).

Another our customer wants such feature too.
Can you write your request on our site too?
Feature requests for NopArticle plugin

>Hello, I would like to have paging on Homepage when I have set articles to show on homepage. Is it possible?
9 years ago
Thank you I have just did http://foxnetsoft.com/boards/topic/57/feature-requests#260

Thank you !!!
9 years ago
NopArticles. Version 1.20 - September 24, 2014
+ Added new feature (paging for HomePage)
9 years ago
foxnetsoft wrote:
NopArticles. Version 1.20 - September 24, 2014
+ Added new feature (paging for HomePage)

Hello,

This is a great plug-in for NC. Just an essential plug-in if you really want to use the CMS feature of NC. I would recommend it to every user of NC.

It would be good to see following improvements in coming versions:

1. add the "breadcrumb" path into article page.
2. The left group navigation panel should be able to expand to show pages link (not only the links to groups). It will be nice if the link also sync its active status with current page.

Another thing is when I search "NopArticles" on Google, it doesn't get links to your plug-in page at all. Might be there are some problem with your page's meta data tags.

All in all, this is a fabulous plug-in for NC. We definitely will buy one. The out-of-box CMS feature of NC is just too weak. Really look forward you guys continue develop this plug-in and make it the best CMS plugin for NopCommerce. In the long run, it will be perfect if it can provide more features like:

1. Article page layout options
2. Article template options
3. Picture gallery insert from HTML editor
4. Some useful pre-defined HTML snippet like style for quoted testimonial,  accordion style for FAQ page.

If you have these features, you can have a pro version and charge extra for it. We would like to buy it. :)

Thanks for your effort on this great plugin
9 years ago
NopArticles. Version 1.21 - October 08, 2014
+ Added new feature (added OpenGraphMetaTags fb:app_id, fb:admins, vk:app_id)
+ Added new feature (multistore support in Configuration page)
+ Added new feature (added the "breadcrumb" path into article page)
+ Added new feature (added new property Show articles in navigation panel)
+ Added new feature (added support templates)
+ Added new feature (load localization from the resource file)

to wsy
We have done some your requests.
1. Article page layout options
Can you give us example?
3. Picture gallery insert from HTML editor
Can you give us example?
4. Some useful pre-defined HTML snippet like style for quoted testimonial,  accordion style for FAQ page.
Can you give us example?
9 years ago
Can I have the groups of articles being displayed as part of the main nav menu, with dropdown etc, just lik categories and sub-categories?

Thank you.
9 years ago
Can you make print screen and it on our email?
9 years ago
I have a anohter question pls.

Whether I can upload any image in my article or topic but make it look similiar how the category images look like in the nopCommerce system.

For example if for my categories have a specific laout how they look, with a overing effect etc, specified in _ProductBox.cshtml, I want also that any picture that I upload in my topic or article in this case will "inherit" the same template being used by products and categories.

thank you.
9 years ago
You can add css styles for images, but be carefully.
Images effects add using jquery.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.