how to create a new language pack for 3.10 based on 3.00

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi

I'm using Nopcommerce 3.1 & Clothes theme. I accidentally  installed improper Turkish Language pack 3.00 on to my nopcommerce 3.1. And later I realized that there is no Turkish Language pack for nopcommerce 3.1.

so I want to learn is there a way to create a new language pack for 3.10 based on 3.00

Regards
10 years ago
Hi,

1. In admin area you should create a new language (Turkish).
2. Import in this language the english locale resources (3.1).
3. Import in this language the turkish locale resources (3.0).
4. Reinstall the Clothes theme helper plugin to add it's locale resources to the your language pack.
5. Export this new language pack and open it in the editor.
6. Now you should find in this .xml file a new not translated resources using 3.1 upgrade script (it's listed at the beginning of the script) and Install() method of the Wedding theme helper plugin (it's listed after the '//add locales' string) and translate it.
10 years ago
Hi Mariann

thanks for your attention.

I opened two language files, english 3.1 and turkish 3.0 in a new language in nopcommerce, and I export new language file on my desktop.

I opened it with VisualStudio. value count is not equal between two language files as expected. I suppose I have to add new records on turkish language.xml 3.0

and some other values are different have the same functions between 3.1 and 3.0 language packs.

Now would you give me little detailed information rest of the process please.

by the way my theme is Clothes not wedding theme but I think İt's not make diffrenece.

Best Regards
10 years ago
Hi

finally I find a way to create a new Turkish language pack for 3.10 based on Turkish Lang. pack. 3.00. Missing string sources ofTurkish language pack 3.0 could be found in admin panel, system-->log records and could be added manualy.
10 years ago
finaly I found that usefull app for translate nopcommerce language pack. You may translate or upgrade a tranlation to new vers.

http://fkosoft.com/en/Products/nopCommerceTranslator
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.