502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi,

I am trying to install the nopCommerce in my windows azure website. But after entering the detail, its showing error "502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server."
7 years ago
Were you have to find a solution? I am currently having this problem.
5 years ago
I have same problem with version 4.0 too.
The problem was raised randomly.
I have a real shared host with 2 difference websites and domains.
My own design was good but another with nopcommerce has this problem.
I know that source of the problem is in nopcommerce but what is it , I don't know !!!!!!
4 years ago
If any other guys have a similar issue.

Please find the solution at https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/51769/server-error-502-web-server-received-an-invalid-response-while-acting-as-a-gateway-or-proxy-server.aspx#245411
2 years ago
This is not the solution - the problem appeared on our side today out of a sudden and we cannot get it fixed. To Upgrade 4.0 to 4.4 is not a solution as this will take weeks and we have a running business and now the sales drop rappidly due to site errors.

The provider upgraded framework .NetCore2.1/3.1/5.0 what cannot influence our site as 4.0 uses .NetCore 2.2  - also the timeout is set to 23:00.

Any other solution would be appreciated as we are loosing money every minute :(.

BTW we are hosting on IIS.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.