Message Templates and Email Addresses

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I am not too sure if it is a bug or there is a configuration that I am missing in Nop 3.10.

I have two different stores and created few email addresses for each store in Configuration/Email Accounts.

I have cloned the Message Templates and assigned the Store and the Email Address specific to the store and the message type.

All Messages for any Store are only sent from the Default Email Address and not from the Email Address specified in the Message Template.

I also tried to duplicate the "emailaccountsettings.defaultemailaccountid" to each store and with specific email id, but all email are still sent from the Default Email.

I look at the posting at this post, but it is not working for me.

Thanks
10 years ago
I've just tested it. Everything works just fine.

I presume you have several language configured. But on the copied message template page (in admin area) forgot to set "Email account" dropdownlist on the appropriate language tab(s) (still set to the default email account)
10 years ago
Hi Andrei,

You are right! I do have more than one language set up and we did not translated yet the Message Templates; so I was looking at the Standard Template.

I changed the email in the language templates and works great!

Thank you for your help and for your great work with Nop!

Sergio
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.