Updated SagePay Server Plugin for 3.10 and 3.20

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I have just uploaded my newest contribution to NopCommerce.

This plugin can now be downloaded from the Extension pages: https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1211/sagepay-server-payment-plugin-iframe-redirect-modes.aspx

This is the server integration of sage pay: iframe and redirection.

Plugin now supports Multilanguage, Multistore and also works with One Page Checkout.

I will soon be writing a post in my blog about how it internally works to help other people who want to contribute with plugins.

Thanks
10 years ago
Hi,

Trying to install this using 3.10.

I've built the solution, but when importing into the plugins, nop errors with the following:

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

STACK TRACE:
[ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.]
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module) +0
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes() +4
   System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes() +61
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() +1466

[Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Mvc, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Could not load file or assembly 'EntityFramework, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Could not load file or assembly 'EntityFramework, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() +1886

[Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Mvc, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() +2255

[InvalidOperationException: The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Mvc, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

.]
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethodsCore(ICollection`1 methods, Func`1 setHostingEnvironmentCultures) +550
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethods(ICollection`1 methods) +132
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CallPreStartInitMethods(String preStartInitListPath) +90
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ExecutePreAppStart() +135
   System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +516

[HttpException (0x80004005): The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Mvc, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +9873912
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +101
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +254

Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks,
Craig
10 years ago
I will take a look and come back to you
10 years ago
Hi,  I edited a few things in the plugin as it seems like it was upgrading some DDL versions automatically. You can download it again when it is re-approved.
10 years ago
Thanks Carlos :)

I'll let you know how I get on.

Cheers,
Craig
10 years ago
Hi Carlos,

I now get this error :(

Error INVALID, The data in the BillingState field you supplied is an invalid format. Max is 2 Characters and only applicable for US Customers only.

The BillingState = TWR (tyne and wear) by the way.
10 years ago
This should be fairly easy to sort, but every time I try and build the solution, I get 130 errors!

Just need to check if the customer is from the US and if so, then print out the Delivery and Billing States, otherwise don't bother.

if (_workContext.CurrentCustomer.BillingAddress.StateProvince != null && _workContext.CurrentCustomer.BillingAddress.Country.TwoLetterIsoCode.ToLower()=="us")
            {
                data.Add("BillingState", (_workContext.CurrentCustomer.BillingAddress.StateProvince.Abbreviation.Length > 2) ? _workContext.CurrentCustomer.BillingAddress.StateProvince.Abbreviation.Substring(0,2) : _workContext.CurrentCustomer.BillingAddress.StateProvince.Abbreviation);
            }

if (_workContext.CurrentCustomer.ShippingAddress.StateProvince != null && _workContext.CurrentCustomer.ShippingAddress.Country.TwoLetterIsoCode.ToLower()=="us")
                {
                    data.Add("DeliveryState", (_workContext.CurrentCustomer.ShippingAddress.StateProvince.Abbreviation.Length > 2) ? _workContext.CurrentCustomer.ShippingAddress.StateProvince.Abbreviation.Substring(0, 2) : _workContext.CurrentCustomer.ShippingAddress.StateProvince.Abbreviation);
                }

But as said, every time I try and build the solution I get lots of errors with regards to missing assembly references.

Thanks,
Craig
10 years ago
Never mind, got it to work :)

Make the changes as above and it's fine!

Cheers,
Craig
10 years ago
Thanks! I will implement the your changes soon
10 years ago
Hi Carlos,

'Out of the box' the plugin doesn't work with 3.20. I've updated all the references, but on build I get the following error:

'Nop.Plugin.Payments.SagePayServer.Data.SagePayServerTransactionObjectContext' does not implement interface member 'Nop.Data.IDbContext.ExecuteSqlCommand(string, bool, int?, params object[])'

File: SagePayServerTransactionObjectContext.cs
Line: 12

Any idea's?

Thanks,
Craig
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.