Paypal Problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I have followed the steps to complete the Return URL and IPN in PayPal Standard Sandbox for nopCommerce 3.10 but when PayPal returns to my website it returns to the home page and not the cart/completed page as I was expecting.
10 years ago
This can occur if the payment was not successful.
10 years ago
If my customer does not want to pay through PAYPAL and if they want to go back to checkout page how that is possible.
10 years ago
If my customer does not want to pay through PAYPAL and if they want to go back to checkout page how that is possible.

I can see that option in 3.20 -Return to order details page(Paypal Options ).

How can I configure in 3.10
10 years ago
If I'm not mistaken, the CancelOrder method of the PayPal controller affects on where to return the user after clicking "Cancel" button on the PayPal site
10 years ago
Please check your inbox.
10 years ago
How can I configure it on Paypal site. Can you please provide me details
10 years ago
After clicking the 'Cancel' button, the user is returned to the store and shopping cart is empty, so he can't return to the checkout.
In this case, the user must go to the order details page, where he can re-checkout the order.

You can try to automatically redirect the user to the order detail page, using

return RedirectToRoute("OrderDetails", new { orderId = orderId });

You can't configure it on the PayPal site.
10 years ago
In 3.20 when we click cancel button it take back to order detail page. It is possible in 3.10

Please let me knw how can I do this.
10 years ago
MateenK wrote:
In 3.20 when we click cancel button it take back to order detail page. It is possible in 3.10

Please let me knw how can I do this.

So take a look, as is done in 3.20 in the CancelOrder method and do the same thing.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.