Contact Us Form Not Sending

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Just installed 4.10, the form on the contactus page not sending emails. all the messages are in the message queue. Anybody any ideas?
Thanks,
4 years ago
Email account is properly configured? -> test message successfully send?
Anything at the log?
Task is enabled?

Regards,
Tom
4 years ago
Hi, the scheduled task for send email was not enabled. After enabled it, restarted the application, now it is working!!
4 years ago
hi, everyone, i come cross this issue. installed 4.20, test mail sending failed. contact form is not working. in system log, it shows:

System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Failure sending mail. ---> System.Net.Internals.SocketExceptionFactory+ExtendedSocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 213.171.216.50:25

any ideas? by the way, the web hosting is different from the email hosting.

Thanks,
4 years ago
I have a problem with emails not sending from contact us form on the website or email to a friend, in the back end office it does a test email to me ok.
4 years ago
Any errors in the log ?
Is it sending any emails ?
If not check your store settings urlm, etc
4 years ago
All sorted, it was ..., i forget, when it comes back to me i'll post, been doing so much!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.