Forum subscriptions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi,

All my old Forum subscriptions disappeared.
I don't receive any notifications on changes. (before it worked well) :-(

Marc
10 years ago
Hi Mark,

Unfortunately, I had to delete them because there was some issue with your mail server (550-req). None of our forum notification emails could be delivered to you and generated a lot of "non delivery" reports.
10 years ago
I found out that my forum suscriptions, which I din't care to clean was reduced to the last  100. I think it was a good practice.
10 years ago
hmm strange I changed my account's email to gmail address now....
9 years ago
Would be good to select which Forum to follow as well as unfollow in the Forum 'Subscriptions' in your account. Saves going through each of the forums following each one. Thanks
9 years ago
My settings seem to automatically get changed after a certain period of time - Forums that I have set to 'watch' get changed to 'unwatch'. Is there a time period these are set to, to revert back to 'unwatch'?

Thanks

Cheers
Richard
9 years ago
optimido wrote:
My settings seem to automatically get changed after a certain period of time - Forums that I have set to 'watch' get changed to 'unwatch'. Is there a time period these are set to, to revert back to 'unwatch'?

Thanks

Cheers
Richard

The last 100 are kept and the other changed to "unwatch"
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.