How to change the logo of a payment plugin?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I need to change logo of Payments.CashOnDelivery.
I override with my new logo but on website I see the old logo...
How can I do?
10 years ago
nobody can help me?
10 years ago
Hi,
Go to presentation --> Plugin --> <go to your payment provider>

See logo.jpg--> change it to yours (take care of right width+heigth).

Do reload the plugins since the logo is kept as an embedded resource.. There is a button on the plugins page for that.

do not forget to refresh your browser cache since it might show the same logo :-).

J.

Note: in topic title: provide a better description like: " How to change the logo of a payment plugin?" so that people knowing how to fix react faster.
8 years ago
Hello!

Could you suggest me where "Presentation" menu is?

Thanx in advance!

Quantis001 wrote:
Hi,
Go to presentation --> Plugin --> <go to your payment provider>

See logo.jpg--> change it to yours (take care of right width+heigth).

Do reload the plugins since the logo is kept as an embedded resource.. There is a button on the plugins page for that.

do not forget to refresh your browser cache since it might show the same logo :-).

J.
8 years ago
"Presentation" is not a menu. It's a folder.  It's also not really the correct subfolder to use (see below).  If  you are hosted, you will need to FTP your image file (using host's control panel, or a local FTP program like FileZilla)

Non-source code (e.g.hosted site)
  \Presentation\Plugins\Payments.CashOnDelivery
   (after you upload file, click the "Reload list of plugins" link in Admin > Configuration > Plugins > local plugins)

Source Code
  \Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Payments.CashOnDelivery

This is the folder that compiled plugins go when source is compiled in Visual Studio.  Unless you know what you're doing, you should not put anything here manually.
  \Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.