Contact Us Page - Email Address

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hello,

I am trying to find where the resource is to change the email address that shows in the Contact Us page just above the the form.  I had found and changed it at one time, but can no longer find where it is.  This leads me to a more general question, which is how can I search for a particular resource?  Right now, I have to navigate through 100's of pages of resources to find the one I am looking for.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Mike
10 years ago
Content Management > Topics > Contact US
10 years ago
msdunham wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to find where the resource is to change the email address that shows in the Contact Us page just above the the form.  I had found and changed it at one time, but can no longer find where it is.  This leads me to a more general question, which is how can I search for a particular resource?  Right now, I have to navigate through 100's of pages of resources to find the one I am looking for.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Jeff answered your question about how to add information above the Contact Us form (Content Management > Topics > ContactUs).

To answer your second question, if you're referring to language resources (which many of us adjust to fit our needs and local dialects) - go to Configuration > Languages > View string resources. To the right of "Value" is a funnel icon... click that and change "is equal to" to "contains" (that helps guarantee results when you can't remember the exact string). In the entry field below "contains" type only a few words of the string you want to change, then click "filter".  As an example: I want to change my footer's "Newsletter Signup" text to say "Sign up for our Newsletter!" ... I do a "contains" search for "newsletter signup" and edit it to say "Sign up for our Newsletter!". Viola!

I hope this answered your questions. If not, please elaborate on what "resources" you have in mind. ;)
10 years ago
Jeff - Thanks!  I just couldn't remember where that was.

Matt - You rock!  That is exactly what I was looking for, I never noticed the little filter icon.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.