nopCommerce 3.40 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I see in the 3.4 road map, there is an item to remove the multi-step checkout (#12058); however, the proposed work items also contain an item for true single page checkout (#10615).

Is the thought to only use the accordion style single page checkout?  I feel that the true single page checkout in #10615 provides a much better UX.  I have had a few customers ask for this very feature as they did not like the accordion page.

Also, what would be the possibility of replacing the checkout workflow with a plugin in order to give developers more control over the whole process?
10 years ago
It is, as always, a great roadmap.
I suggest to include the following workitems to round the product attributes feature (in priority order):

1) Combinable/non-combinable attributes to differentiate attributes inherent to the product such as color and sizes (combinable) and those (non-combinable) which are add-ons or accesories for the product. This will also  match well with the optimization of stock management for attribute combinations

2) "List" attribute control type let build simple product sets and bundles

3) Conditional checkout and product attributes will give a lot of flexibility and power for complex product configuration and attribute sets
10 years ago
I think , this is the right to add web farm support. Now nop is well mature platform for eCommerce.
10 years ago
Is bootstrap still an option?
please add a RTL support for the current theme
10 years ago
hezyz wrote:
Is bootstrap still an option?

This work item still has "proposed" status (not sure whether it'll be done)

hezyz wrote:
please add a RTL support for the current theme

Please vote here
10 years ago
fibox wrote:
Hi Andrei,

Roadmap for 3.4. seems good.

I would just vote for adding 10762 work item, which I mean is quite close to 11111 active work item.

I think, this functionality can be very interesting, there for I didn't found any e-commerce solution which can offer it. This way NopCommerce can become  very interersting for a lot of new customers.

Please, think about it.

Thanks

I wholeheartedly agree with this as I require both work items.
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
moving from Mercurial to Git (still hosted on codeplex)?

+ 1
10 years ago
Although I love the workflow of hg, git would allow me to keep source control for my customers shops in visual studio online, which would be a huge benefit. Also it means there is the functionality built into vs2013 so less environment setup would be needed.

please think about using nuget package restore (http://docs.nuget.org/docs/workflows/using-nuget-without-committing-packages) It would make the repo so much smaller so the clone is more likely to succeed.
10 years ago
Hi,.

When the shop is closed, should customer still access the contact page or other pages of information.

If an incorrect or non-existent URL in the browser will enter, should be linked always to the home page.

Frank
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
what do think about moving from Mercurial to Git (still hosted on codeplex)?

Definatly. Git has better UI and feature to read source code. I totally agree to move from Mercurial to Git.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.