Introducing Mega Slider for NopCommerce on CodeCanyon

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hey everyone,

I just released my first product for NopCommerce - Mega Slider!  This started out as a personal project that I enjoyed working on and decided to productize, planning to do more in the future.  Basically it's a content/image slider for your store.  It could work well as a home page banner and features plenty of configurable option and features.  You can add unlimited sliders and images around your site, and it's all controlled by the elegant new Kendo UI admin.  Because of this, the plugin currently only works with NopCommerce 3.3

I decided to post it for sale on CodeCanyon for now (sister site of Theme Forest) because I think they have a high quality network of products and could use more .NET items, especially for NopCommerce.

Check it out here!

Thanks!
9 years ago
I have to admit I'm concerned about your branding similarities to the Nop-Templates group, but I was interested in finding out more about your plugin so I followed the link to CodeCanyon. Is there a reason why the software is no longer available there? And if it's been moved, can you please update the link to it on NopCommerce?

Thanks!
9 years ago
Yes, the link seems to be broken. I also have to unpublish the product details page here until it's fixed. Mega Templates, please update the existing plugin details page in "My account" page once it's back on CodeCanyon
9 years ago
Hi guys.

Not the right place probably, but we're trying to get the MegaSlider working on the first page and no matter what we do, it does not show up

Is there any trick? All settings seem to be as per the manual

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.