Facebook authentication redirect to HomePage

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
On cart page clicking on checkout takes us to login page and if there user login from Facebook (external authentication) then user is redirected to Homepage instead of Cart page where as in case of username, password login it is working fine.

Please help.

Thanks a lot in advance.
9 years ago
Hellow community,

this is the same problem that i'm having with both: google and facebook external authentication. Here a more details on how to reproduce:

1) SignOff your current account (act as a first time user)
2) Add any item to shopping cart
3) Go to shopping cart
4) Click BUY and you will be redirected to the login page
5) Click either facebook or google (or any other external auth you may have (not tested))
6) You will be authenticated correctly, BUT
7) Get redirected to the HOME PAGE
8) And the shopping cart is now Empty

If you use the normal credentials (user/pass) it will work just fine.

I believe this is a bug and either the plugin is missing some method implementation for the ReturnURL and shopping cart
or its a core problem with all ext auth plugins.

Does anyone know whats going on?

P.S. It will be nice to be redirected to the Billing Address when login successful instead of shopping cart
8 years ago
This Issue is still ongoing and no solution that I was able to find. Running Nop 3.40

Has anyone been able to fix this?!? Facebook authentication redirects to Home Page, instead of Checkout, Cart or Billing

Someone has to know the fix. Help us please.

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.