New Plugin: Discount by Payment Method

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi All,

I have made Discount by Payment Method for our nop commerce installation. I have contributed it for this nop commoerce community as well. Hope it helps some one.

Using this download,

you can set % of discount based on payment method selected by customer. discount will be applied on subtotal.

by combining this with discount by store plugin, you can set different payment method discount for different stores.

you can download it from here

Please let me know, if there is any bugs or issues. This works with nop 3.20. but can be updated for other versions too.

Jeyara
9 years ago
jeyara,

I was actually thinking of developing a discount mechanism that would allow for a more flexible calculation. For example: The higher the order amount, the higher the discount percentage

order: 50 euro => discount 5%
order: 70 euro => discount 6%

With a min/max etc
9 years ago
jeyara,

I was actually thinking of developing a discount mechanism that would allow for a more flexible calculation. For example: The higher the order amount, the higher the discount percentage

With a min/max etc
9 years ago
lageprijzenwinkel wrote:
jeyara,

With a min/max etc

Hi lageprijzenwinkel,

its good idea. feel free to extend. my requirement was just needed to give a fixed amount of discount based on store and payment method.

I would be glad if you could share that plug in to nop commerce community as well.

Thanks.
9 years ago
Discount plugins are "requirement rule"s.   You can't use them to calculate the discount.  You need to indicate the discount amount (fixed or %) on the Edit Discount Details  page  Discount Info tab, and you can combine multiple rules on the Requirements tab.
9 years ago
Hi jeyara,

Excellent idea!

I have seen that you launched a plugin for 3.2. Are you still supporting this project?
I'm looking for something like this for 3.4, but not found yet.

It seems perfect to benefit some payment's methods that charge less commissions to total order amount.

Regards,
Antonio
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.