Forum Search does not work....

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
i am not sure if any of you guys have had the same problem but the search in this forum does not return any results...
it might be usefull to fix it so users can search posts and avoid asking questions that have been already answered.
14 years ago
sch09 wrote:
i am not sure if any of you guys have had the same problem but the search in this forum does not return any results...
it might be useful to fix it so users can search posts and avoid asking questions that have been already answered.

Hi,

do you mean this forum? i'm asking this because it works when i search (if i press the search button or enter on the keyboard).
14 years ago
yes , this forum. i have tried different searches and get no results at all. strange it is working for you.
am i doing something wrong ?
14 years ago
By the way, I would like to confirm that I also have problems using the search of this forum. Probably it is affecting some users somehow.
I am using the forum from Sheffield, UK.
14 years ago
hi,

i don't think this affects users from different countries :) check your browsers or clear the cache or try different browsers. i don't know how YAF works.
14 years ago
Hello,

Just would like to add that I have cleared everything from the browser and now the search is working! I am using Internet Explorer 8.

Thank you for the advice.

Lyubo
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.