Add Manufacturer Page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
It would be nice if on the nop website when viewing an extension it would list the manufacturer and I could click on it and see all extensions available from that manufacturer. Just like how a regular nopCommerce site would work.
9 years ago
What do you mean by manufacturer?

1. Version (uses "manufacturer" entity behind) ? You already can choose a version in the right "EXTENSION FILTER" block

2. Plugin author? You already can click "Author" link on an extension details page (e.g. this one) and then choose "Extensions and themes by this user" tab
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:

2. Plugin author? You already can click "Author" link on an extension details page (e.g. this one) and then choose "Extensions and themes by this user" tab

I am referring to the plugin author. I knew you could click on the link and see information about the author, but I was not aware it also listed their extensions. I think it would be more user friendly if it behaved like a manufacturer page where when you click on the author's name it would take you to a page just for that author and have product boxes. You could even allow an author to have a description and possibly a logo associated with them. Just a thought.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.