www.foscamwa.com.au

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi all,

Pleased to announce that http://www.foscamwa.com.au is now live!

We use the nitro theme from nop-templates and lots of help from this forum.

Thank you!

Jonathan
9 years ago
looks great!
9 years ago
Great work!
9 years ago
Thank you :)

Special thanks to eadameg (Eduardo). You have been very helpful :)
9 years ago
Your website looks very nice.

I can see that you are making use of the Nop Nitro Theme and would like to suggest that since you do not have many products in your categories you can switch the Ajax Filters off.
Because right now you have only one manufacturer for example and two attributes.

Apart from this, great job! I especially like the creative work on the home page banners.
9 years ago
Nop-Templates.com wrote:
Your website looks very nice.

I can see that you are making use of the Nop Nitro Theme and would like to suggest that since you do not have many products in your categories you can switch the Ajax Filters off.
Because right now you have only one manufacturer for example and two attributes.

Apart from this, great job! I especially like the creative work on the home page banners.

Thank you!

Your theme is great!

I will keep the Ajax filter on for now as I got excited and did a promo on my website which runs tonight... don't wanna rock the boat till the promotion ends.

The next step is looking into difference between Paypal direct and paypal standard and looking into ways I can resend emails to customers who ordered but stopped paying when they get redirected to paypal. ( how I can send emails to these customers and perhaps offer them a discount if they follow through with the purchase)

I will also look into paypal shop as agreed and will contact you on that :)

Jonathan
9 years ago
loba wrote:

The next step is looking into difference between Paypal direct and paypal standard and looking into ways I can resend emails to customers who ordered but stopped paying when they get redirected to paypal. ( how I can send emails to these customers and perhaps offer them a discount if they follow through with the purchase)

I will also look into paypal shop as agreed and will contact you on that :)

Jonathan

You can use the Nop Customer Reminders plugin to prompt customers who placed an order
but did not pay for it, to maybe try and complete it. A discount is surely a good approach :-). But do note that many customers
do not complete the payment because of problems with the payment provider or their credit cards.
This is why if you use the Nop Customer Reminders plugin, consider configuring the reminder to go out
after a period, which will take any problems with the payment itself into consideration.

Do note that every customer who owns at least one of our themes is entitled to a 50% discount to the plugins
which are not included in the theme. This includes the Nop Customer Reminders plugin. Since you own a theme you would be entitled to this discount.

Good luck with your promotion!
9 years ago
loba wrote:
Hi all,

Pleased to announce that http://www.foscamwa.com.au is now live!

We use the nitro theme from nop-templates and lots of help from this forum.

Thank you!

Jonathan

Nice job :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.