Two features!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
1. Partial quantities!!! Now I'm stopped with this issue.
2. Order free sample of product (perfume, fabric etc.) This can be implemented by adding new property to product, and adding button with simular to "add to cart" functionality but with quantity=1 and price=0.

The most needed is first, since customization of quantity requires changing most of main core classes (product, cart, order...) and SQL definitions, making all product updates useless after customization.

Do you have any information about these features? Any plans to implement them?
14 years ago
1. We plan to support partial quantities but not in the next releae
2. This option is already implemented but your product should be downloadable. Click here to see a demo.
14 years ago
Thanks for some good news about future partial quantity implementation.

2. This example is not what i mean. Sample of product that must be shipped to the customer not downloaded. It not digital product. It's for example small part of fabric, material,  perfume tester etc.
10 years ago
georgys wrote:

2. This example is not what i mean. Sample of product that must be shipped to the customer not downloaded. It not digital product. It's for example small part of fabric, material,  perfume tester etc.

Any solution to this?
10 years ago
georgys wrote:

If you do not want to customize then... you may create a new product variant for a sample.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.