Display product attributes field in category page of products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi,

I am trying to setup nopcommerce 3.0 for vegetables, fruits store. I have to allow the user to select the weight while adding the products to the cart. Till now, I have followed the method of creating a new product attribute by name of "Qty" and adding values equal to the weights that I want the users to select for example first value is 1 kg and 2,d value is 500 gms and so on. However, now when the user clicks on "Add to Cart" of the product then the website navigates to product detail page and then the user finally can click on Add to Cart.

If I do not set product attributes this way then it does not take to the product details page (when clicked on Add to Cart) and instead add the product to the cart straight away. This is what I want but I want to give an option of selecting the desired quantity/weight of the product too.

Can anyone advise a way to accomplish this?

thanks
Ritesh
4 years ago
Hi,
Were you able to do above requirement? if yes, please suggest a way to do it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.