Landing Page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hello guys. I have to create landing page where customers/new consultants will sign up without to see our store if they dont sign up. Our business will run Affiliate Back Office thats why we need landing page. If anyone can help, I will be more then thankful.
9 years ago
You can use ACL so that only registered customers can navigate public store.  ( "allow public store navigation")
9 years ago
can you tell me where is that option to turn on? ty
9 years ago
CarpeDiem wrote:

Hi, you can find the option in the following location for version 3.5:

Admin -> Configuration -> Access Control List

Then, under the Guest column you can uncheck the "Public store. Allow navigation"

This will make it so that Guests can't navigate the public store.
9 years ago
Tim2376 wrote:

Hi, you can find the option in the following location for version 3.5:

Admin -> Configuration -> Access Control List

Then, under the Guest column you can uncheck the "Public store. Allow navigation"

This will make it so that Guests can't navigate the public store.

Thank you Sir, you r awesome! :)

Do you know maybe how I can replace header backround and put wood picture? and to add Landing Page where new customers will sign up and then redirect to homepage?
9 years ago
Anyway I need Landing Page :(
9 years ago
Anyone?
9 years ago
Carpe, I have replied back on your other topic: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/28929/header-and-footer-background.aspx
9 years ago
Thank you L.K. I will figure out I hope so how to change that picture in header. If you know how I can add lending page on nop PM me pls.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.