'Add to cart' ' button disappeared

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I got my site running yesterday, and tested it by having a couple of friends place orders. All good.

Today the 'add to cart' button has disappeared, although if i create a dummy product, it does appear for that.

http://buy.hereshow.ie/buy/Products/2-heres-how-by-william-campbell.aspx

Any help?

Thanks
14 years ago
My first guess would be that you are managing stock and you have sold all your inventory.

Look on the product variant page and see if you have Manage Stock checked? If so, then how many items do you have left?
14 years ago
Thanks for this tip.

I switched off Manage Stock, and that has put the add to cart button back, however, I had set the stock to 10000, and two were sold!
13 years ago
I have my products with a high stock and I also have it redirecting back to the product rather than the checkout. With that every time I click the add to cart buttons it and the wish list buttons disappear. Now it did change them from asp:Button to asp:LinkButton maybe that could have something to do with it. If anyone has  a solution to this issue please comment and let me know.

Thanks,
Brennan
13 years ago
I am still having this issue, haven't been able to figure out why this happens. it happen on the checkout page as well. When I get quote for shipping the checkout button disappears. Any one out there have a solution? This is with 1.9
13 years ago
I found out the reason. I was placing a <asp:Literal Text="<% $Nopcommerce....%>"/> inside the <asp:LinkButton /> As soon as I removed the Literal from inside it and replaced it with <%=GetLocaleResourceString()%>
9 years ago
you can try out this link , hope it may help you
http://geeksprogrammings.blogspot.com/2015/01/add-to-cart-disappeared-nopcommerce.html
7 years ago
I did it in a way
Go to Admin panel Products >> Manager Products
In Product Info tab, me checked button Disable buy button that is why not appearing ADD TO CART button in product list. I just unchecked button Disable buy button it worked fine for me.
4 years ago
I can see the "add to cart" button on homepage items, but not when you click on the item to view more about it, there is no add to cart button there, very odd.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.