multi-seller

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi,

does nopCommerce solution have the capability of allowing users to register their own stores?
if so, do you think that it will be easy for users to have a separate subdomain for their stores?

thank you
9 years ago
Yes possible. See Multi-store Support
9 years ago
thank you for your reply.
Actually, what I am looking for is multi-seller and not multi-store for the same seller.
I want to offer users stores; users can register in my site and get their stores without my interference in the registration process. Is this possible?
thank you
9 years ago
Bastaty wrote:

Actually, what I am looking for is multi-seller and not multi-store for the same seller.
I want to offer users stores; users can register in my site and get their stores without my interference in the registration process. Is this possible?

I see,  creating a store for an user automatically during registration process without site admin's involvement is not possible with nop out of the box.
9 years ago
Bastaty wrote:
thank you for your reply.
thank you

What you want is multi-vendor with some customization and/or extensions. There are several business models for that. Here is an example of a market place that we developed with the multi-vendor feature and 3 men-months of customization work
4 years ago
i am searching for the same, did you find any solution ? looking for multi-seller support
4 years ago
suffian wrote:
i am searching for the same, did you find any solution ? looking for multi-seller support

Please describe your needs in more detail and check multi-vendor and multi-store features and a plugin called multi-tenant
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.