brightOrange Theme for v1.5?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi,

First of all, thanks for creating the bright orange theme. It is absolutely neat looking! I just upgraded my Nopcommerce to v1.5 and the theme doesn't seemed to work properly.  Does anyone have the updated brightOrange theme to work for 1.5v? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ttun76
14 years ago
ttun76 wrote:
Hi,

First of all, thanks for creating the bright orange theme. It is absolutely neat looking! I just upgraded my Nopcommerce to v1.5 and the theme doesn't seemed to work properly.  Does anyone have the updated brightOrange theme to work for 1.5v? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ttun76

See this thread:
http://nopcommerce.com/boards/topic.aspx?topicid=3483

Chad
14 years ago
Hi,

I downloaded the brightOrange theme for 1.5 but it looks different in as much the menu items have bullets point and are not separated by horizontal lines. Can anyone advise?

Thanks
14 years ago
hi vassone,

the brightorange theme you downloaded applies to v1.3 as i know.  if you want to apply the brightorange theme to v1.5, you will need to go through, compare and modify the css files of v1.3 to work on v1.5. you can take a look at the previous reply for the link.   i have contacted Peter (the theme owner, i believe) to see if he can upgrade his theme to apply to v1.5. hopefully, when he have time he will be able to upload that someday. hope that helps.
14 years ago
I've updated the 1.30 BrightOrange theme for 1.50 and submitted it to the nopCommerce team.

Available in extensions.

14 years ago
Thank you very much Mb. Appreciated.
14 years ago
lol. good job for that:)

if you are interested in starting your business online, I may help you in designing your own theme.

please visit the link in my signature.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic.aspx?topicid=3126
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.