Arvixe BusinessClass + NopCommerce 3.5 + Nop-Templates Motion theme

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Is anybody using this combination of NopCommerce 3.5 with Nop-Templates Theme on Arvixe servers. It seems that I need to have more than 2GB of memory for it to run properly, that is what Arvixe support is telling me. Has anybody faced anything similar (I mean high memory usage since, 2GB seems to be quite high to me)?
8 years ago
Hello,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues, Can you provide your latest Ticket ID for me? So that we can get this looked into for you, and resolved.

Best Regards,
8 years ago
TTW-304-71699
8 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
TTW-304-71699

Thank You, I am having that looked into for you now.
8 years ago
Hi [email protected],

The following error "External Component has thrown an exception" implies that the error is outside nopCommerce. I had a detailed look at nopCommerce's forums and found several topic related to this issue. It looks like that it depends on the application pool size that arvixe has allocated. So every time this size limit is reached arvixe recycles the application pool and that is why nopCommerce throws this exception. As you know the amount of memory nopCommerce uses may vary from 350MB to 800MB depending on the number of data in it. So would it be possible to double check with Arvixe what is the size of the application pool for this website.
I think that when you have added our plugins the memory nopCommerce uses has reached the limit, which is normal because additional functionality needs additional memory and the application pool had been recycled and that is why you have received the error when adding our plugins.

You can have a look at the following forum threads:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/24428/external-component-has-thrown-an-exception-plus-other-errors.aspx

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/24789/2-reoccurring-errors.aspx

Hope that helps!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.