installing multi-store 3.5 on Azure

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Trying to install multiple stores on Azure and followed https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/25787/how-to-realize-multistore-in-windows-azure-websites-nopcommerce-ver31-.aspx but still having trouble. The scenario is:

1 - GoDaddy host
2 - store1.mydomain.com
3 - store2.mydomain.com
4 - store3.mydomain.com

created an CNAME for store1, store2, store3 and pointed them all to mystore.azurewebsites.net. All urls come up but they all point to store1. The admin area in nop is setup for all 3 stores with their own 3 domains. what am I missing?
8 years ago
I am having a similar problem. My issue is slightly different.  I have the following.

www.mydomain.com (as store 1)
www.mydomain2.com (as store 2)  

both point to http://mysite.azurewebsites.net/  using CNAME

Both seem to work fine and resolve to the correct domain, but in reality they are both pointing to the same store1.  For example, only the categories for store 1 show on both sites.  If i set a category to only show on store2, then it does not show on either.  Also, for www.store2.com, it does show the correct HTTP HOST in system information.

I am using godaddy for domain host.

Any advice from anyone?
8 years ago
I solved the problem by doing the followings:

at GoDaddy, I created 3 CNAMEs for the stores and pointed them to the same address on Azure where nopC is installed (mystore.azurewebsites.net) and then on the nopAdmin, you want to make sure you have the same CNAME's you created as the store url. On the Azure side, go to manage domains, and add the store Url /CNAME in there. That's it.
8 years ago
Awesome! Will give it a try.
8 years ago
Update:  I found my problem with store2.  Turns out it was my error.  I had a semicolon between URL's in the HOST values field in nopC. Replaced it with a comma and all is fine now.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.