nopCommerce 3.70 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hi,

I've prepared the roadmap for the next version of nopCommerce (3.70). Here are some of the most interesting ones:

- Web farm support. Multi-instances in Windows Azure.
- Ability to assign catalog price per currency
- Better vendor support
- Move to ASP.NET vNext (if released in the near time)
- Further performance optimization.
- And a lot of other enhancements.

You can find all existing work items for this version here.

Your thoughts or sugestions?

Estimate release time - November-December 2015 (5-6 months).
UPDATE: Estimate release date is December 8th
8 years ago
Hi,
Catalog price per currency is brilliant.

I would suggest adding Display ribbon on the product boxes/lines over the picture when some discount is applied or "old price" is specified since you already have Add a "New" property to products. on the list.

I believe displaying a symbol or discount % on the product makes a big difference for conversion.

Thanks
8 years ago
Since social media is very important for our stores and Google wants to see that we're social and interacting with our customers i will still suggest the sharing wishlist. here is the work item for that.
8 years ago
Hi Andrei

Great roadmap, I am especially pleased to see the inclusion of Multi Vendor work items, not so long ago Hezy made a suggestion for splitting orders for Vendors, so we can allocate orders to each Vendor, that would be a very attractive function, as that would open all sorts of doors for plugin vendors, I can't find the work item but I know it exists.

Kind Regards
Ron Palmer
8 years ago
Add tokens to Topics (pages). Here is the work item for that.
8 years ago
It'd be nice to finally get web farm support
8 years ago
dforst wrote:
It'd be nice to finally get web farm support

It is already an existing work item for 3.70 :)
8 years ago
how about 3D product support. I think I saw a plugin somewhere but it would be great if it is a default feature :D
8 years ago
CDN Support in the main codebase.
8 years ago
Hi Andrei,

Roadmap looks great. Especially prices per currency are great.

Is there any plan to change grid due to licensing issue with Kendo Grid?

I would also request you to look into enhancing vendor features as well.

Regards,
Krunal
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.