nopCommerce 3.70 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Rojiva wrote:
I'm sad to see that this has not been included in the roadmap :'/

https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/11093

Check this plugin: https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1851/price-for-size.aspx
8 years ago
Thanks for the tip!
8 years ago
Hi Andrei

I know you must be feeling maxed out right now, with all these requests, so I am sorry to add to your already overloaded schedule, but I would like to see a small description for Categories, Manufacturers and Vendors similar to that of Products this would allow us to add these to various places where a brief description is required instead of a full blown description which is too much text.

Kind Regards
Ron
8 years ago
Visual Studio 2015 with ASP.NET 5 was released today for your information.
8 years ago
XtremeCommerce wrote:
Hi Andrei

I know you must be feeling maxed out right now, with all these requests, so I am sorry to add to your already overloaded schedule, but I would like to see a small description for Categories, Manufacturers and Vendors similar to that of Products this would allow us to add these to various places where a brief description is required instead of a full blown description which is too much text.

Kind Regards
Ron

Hi Ron,

Thanks a lot for suggestion. Please vote forthis work item here
8 years ago
craig.smith wrote:
Visual Studio 2015 with ASP.NET 5 was released today for your information.

Hi Craig,

Thanks a lot. I've also already read about it. Please find this work item here. But ASP.NET 5 is not released yet (they released ASP.NET 4.6 today). Although we can use ASP.NET 4.6 now I think we should wait for ASP.NET 5 (scheduled to the first quarter of 2016). Then we should wait until most of hosting companies start supporting of the new version of .NET framework (4.6). And of course we should give some time to developers to get familiar with this release.
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi,

I've prepared the roadmap for the next version of nopCommerce (3.70). Here are some of the most interesting ones:

- Web farm support. Multi-instances in Windows Azure.
- Ability to assign catalog price per currency
- Better vendor support
- Move to ASP.NET vNext (if released in the near time)
- Further performance optimization.
- And a lot of other enhancements.

You can find all existing work items for this version here.

Estimate release time - November-December 2015 (5-6 months).

Your thoughts or sugestions?

Hello Andrei - 3.70 roadmap looks good...
8 years ago
Hi,

I'd like to see a B2B Quote feature like discussed in this topic : https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/25730/new-quote-classes-plugin-or-core.aspx#149140

This feature would allow sales persons to create a "Quote" for a customer and send it via mail.
The customer can then view his quotes and change them to orders...

The idea of mattsoundworld of implementing a new OrderStatus seems brilliant to me.

What do you think Andrei?

PS: I'm interested in implementing this feature.

Regards,
Quentin
8 years ago
Keut wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to see a B2B Quote feature like discussed in this topic : https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/25730/new-quote-classes-plugin-or-core.aspx#149140

This feature would allow sales persons to create a "Quote" for a customer and send it via mail.
The customer can then view his quotes and change them to orders...

The idea of mattsoundworld of implementing a new OrderStatus seems brilliant to me.

What do you think Andrei?

PS: I'm interested in implementing this feature.

Regards,
Quentin

Hi Quentin,

Thanks a lot. Please vote for this work item here
8 years ago
I notice in the demo that for any given category there is only one parent category possible. How difficult would it be for me to modify this package so that any given category can have multiple parents?

Apology if this already exists in the latest version and the demo just doesn't show it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.