Vendor Home Page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
I just want to know does vendor has any its own home page(sub page) for his store. where he can displays only his products in his page?

Thanks in advance.
8 years ago
Hello,

In nopCommerce if you enable and create any vendors you have a Vendors list page (yourstore.com/vendor/all) where you have a list of all vendors and a Vendor Details page, which can display all products mapped to this vendor, the vendor description and Contact Vendor button, which leads to a contact form.
8 years ago
Thanks for the info. but i want to know does any page is available for customers ??? where the customers can view the products of respective Vendors?.

Simply a homepage for each vendor for where customers can see all the products of the vendor.(like the main page but it displays only the respective vendors)

please, reply...
8 years ago
Hello,

The Vendors list and Vendor Details pages are public and there is no problem for your customers to visit them. Also you can customize your views so you can have links to those pages from different places of your web store.
8 years ago
Is there any way at all to disable the picture icon in the vendor home page?  I have created vendors but it seems that I absolutely need to add a picture for my vendors, which I am not really interested of doing. I have tried to look at the vendor details page for checkmark or under vendor settings but could not find anything.

Am using Nop 3.7 with ArtFactory

Thanks!
8 years ago
No. There is no Admin setting for vendor picture enable/disable. You can talk with ArtFactory theme team. If you want to try yourself then goto Vendor.cshtml file into ArtFactory theme Product folder.And then comment out the picture section.
4 years ago
Hi,

Widgets.HomePageVendors for nopCommerce supported on version: 4.0, 4.1, 4.2

Mobile Responsive
Support owl-carousel
Support multi-stores
Simple Configuration.

https://nopplugin.com/show-vendors-with-products-on-home-page
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.