Cannot view products after succesful upgradation from 1.4 to 1.5

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
The categories and products under them are correctly displayed. However when I click on any product it is taking me to the custom error page. Cant figure out the problem....has anyone else faced same problem?
14 years ago
can you post the error you have?
14 years ago
Hi Anthony,
                 I am not getting any specific error. It is just redirecting me to the custom error page of nopcommerce.
Regards,
jack.
14 years ago
Well, below is the error I am getting:

Log type:  Unknown  
Severity:  11  
Message:  Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.  
Exception:  System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Only one instance of a ScriptManager can be added to the page. at System.Web.UI.ScriptManager.OnInit(EventArgs e) at AjaxControlToolkit.ToolkitScriptManager.OnInit(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.AddedControl(Control control, Int32 index) at System.Web.UI.ControlCollection.Add(Control child) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.ProductPage.CreateChildControlsTree() in F:\Own\NopCommerce\EnterpriseEdition\1.5Release\NopCommerceStore\Product.aspx.cs:line 52 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.ProductPage.OnInit(EventArgs e) in F:\Own\NopCommerce\EnterpriseEdition\1.5Release\NopCommerceStore\Product.aspx.cs:line 59 at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.product_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\d49a73c4\b80c68fb\App_Web_tyh0rx5p.12.cs:line 0 at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)  

Regards,
jack.
14 years ago
are you online yet or still in testing new 1.5?
14 years ago
Hi Anthony,
                    my site is online. Infact now I have  anew problem. I cant login as admin and I am redirected to custom error page. I have tried IE as well as firefox and both give same problem. I'm stumped :(
14 years ago
Review the markup in your products.aspx page.  It looks like somewhere there are 2 instances of the ScriptManager and your error says that you are trying to add more than one and there can only be one.
14 years ago
deccks is right. You have two instances of the ScriptManager. The first ScriptManager is on master page, the other is on product details page (look at \Templates\Products\yourTemplate.ascx)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.