Vendor Own Home Page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hi,

I have 10 vendors of different products like Vendor1 for clothes, Venndor2 for electronics, Vendor3 for books and so on. they are selling their products in www.mystore.com. I want Simply a homepage for each vendor, where customers can see all the products of the vendor. Like the main page but it displays only the products of respective vendors. it will help the vendor to advertise and promotion. or they can buy a domain and forwarded to their store site (www.mystore.com/Vendor1).

Vendor Page:
The Page Includes Vendor Logo, Vendor Name and Vendor Search box where a customer search in vendor search box and browse the products of respective vendor only.

Top Menu Bar:
The page Also include small Logo, Name of Actual Site (www.mystore.com) and it also include the Search box where a customer search any products it will displays all the products of the www.mystore.com in above menu.

Two Search Boxes: one is Vendor Search in vendor page for vendor products. another Entire Site Search box on Top Menu bar for entire products of parent site.

Top Menu Bar:
Parent site Logo, Name, Menu's and a search box for all the entire products.

Below is the live example
www.aliexpress.com/store/602066

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/37217/vendor-home-page.aspx

Thanks in Advance
8 years ago
Hi,

Thanks a lot for suggestion. Work items for all these tasks already exist. Please find all of them here. There are also a lot of other work items related to vendors
8 years ago
Hi,

these features already in use. or these features are under developing?

can I use these feature after downloading nopcommerce or I have to add these feature on nopcommerce?

thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.