Mutli Store - Limit to Stores not working?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
HI,

I am trying to setup mutli stores, ex. www.kayakshop.com, www.tshirtshop.com, www.logoshop.com, but it's not working, as all the categories are showing up in the menu.  When I go to each url the site comes up, but I think it may be pulling up the main store, but I can't tell. When I go to the first url of the original store all of the categories show in the menu, unless I turn off published, show on homepage, and include in top menu.

I have created 3 stores under configuration stores, selected stores for all my products, selected different stores for the slider images in the widget, and lastly I created categories for the new stores, and selected stores for all of the categories.

Why is this happening? is there a setting I a missing?

I pointed the tree domain names from godaddy Nameservers, A record, and Cname alias all to the same addresses, and then added the domains to my host Azure.

Hoping someone has a answer, Thanks,
Jeff
8 years ago
Hi Jeff,

Please go to admin area > configuration > settings > catalog settings > performance tab. And ensure that 'Ignore "limit per store" rules (sitewide)' is not ticked
8 years ago
Andrei,

Thanks for the help! that worked!!! there are many settings in nop, and I missed that one, or didn't realize it would do that.
4 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi Jeff,

Please go to admin area > configuration > settings > catalog settings > performance tab. And ensure that 'Ignore "limit per store" rules (sitewide)' is not ticked

Still not working for me. I'm on 4.1, set up 4 stores as store1.domain.com, ... , store4.domain.com.
4 years ago
giganop wrote:
Still not working for me. I'm on 4.1, set up 4 stores as store1.domain.com, ... , store4.domain.com.

Which feature is not working? What you have done till now?
4 years ago
mhsjaber wrote:
Which feature is not working? What you have done till now?

Please follow here:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic/45860/limited-per-store-not-working-for-products
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.