Congratulation for New Website - to nopCommerce and all Community

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
I love the new site design and nop-templates is a great company as well. One thing i must comment on, to save you all a bunch of grief, is having Arvixe as a recommended hosting provider, on the home page. Arvixe was sold awhile back and is now in my experience the the worst hosting company I have ever done business with. Just google them now and you will see how they have declined and how many past customers like me got screwed over. Please do not use them and nopcommerce please do not sponsor Arvixe anymore. Before I left Arvixe there was literally a three week period when no-one could get even an email reply from technical support. This caused alot of distress to myself and clients I had hosting with them. NopCommerce is such a great eCommerce application and community and I really think they should NOT associate with really bad hosting companies like Arvixe. Even if Arvixe pay a support partner fee I think for integrity of nopcommerce and community you should not promote Arvixe.
8 years ago
Feedback: When checking features list with a mobile devise if you select a feature you don't see any change because the feature description is way down below outside the devise screen.
8 years ago
Nice job nop and nop templates.  Looks great!
8 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
I love the new site design and nop-templates is a great company as well. One thing i must comment on, to save you all a bunch of grief, is having Arvixe as a recommended hosting provider, on the home page. Arvixe was sold awhile back and is now in my experience the the worst hosting company I have ever done business with. Just google them now and you will see how they have declined and how many past customers like me got screwed over. Please do not use them and nopcommerce please do not sponsor Arvixe anymore. Before I left Arvixe there was literally a three week period when no-one could get even an email reply from technical support. This caused alot of distress to myself and clients I had hosting with them. NopCommerce is such a great eCommerce application and community and I really think they should NOT associate with really bad hosting companies like Arvixe. Even if Arvixe pay a support partner fee I think for integrity of nopcommerce and community you should not promote Arvixe.

Glad I'm not the only person who thinks Arvixe is a nightmare.  Dealing with ISPs is always a black box and I have taken several clients off Arvixe because it literally takes longer to get their sites set up and deployed than it does to create them.  I suspect they pay for the honor of being recommended.  But I recommend they be removed too.
8 years ago
Irvinesoftwarecompany.com wrote:
I love the new site design and nop-templates is a great company as well. One thing i must comment on, to save you all a bunch of grief, is having Arvixe ...

Glad I'm not the only person who thinks Arvixe is a nightmare.  Dealing with ISPs is always a black box and I have taken several clients off Arvixe because it literally takes longer to get their sites set up and deployed than it does to create them.  I suspect they pay for the honor of being recommended.  But I recommend they be removed too.

Please read response from Andrei about this issue.
8 years ago
It looks like there may be a CSS problem with the forums on the new site. When looking at a topic that has multiple pages, it looks like the color you use for links throughout the rest of the site is being used to show the current page. It's a little confusing because all other links on the site use that color, but in the forum with the page numbers that color is not a link.
8 years ago
Hi!
WELL! WELL!! .... WELL!?
it is disgusting, horrible, where is my favorite blue box(label) with text number of users on the website, please return as soon as possible :)
8 years ago
abch wrote:
Hi!
WELL! WELL!! .... WELL!?
it is disgusting, horrible, where is my favorite blue box(label) with text number of users on the website, please return as soon as possible :)

Do you mean number of online users? It's still in the header (not visible on mobile devices)?
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi!
WELL! WELL!! .... WELL!?
Do you mean number of online users? It's still in the header (not visible on mobile devices)?

yes... number of online users not visible on mobile devices galaxy tab.
8 years ago
Tecnofin wrote:
I think it would be very valuable to include a topic about Why to Use nopCommerce? Check this: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/27820/why-use-nopcommerce.aspx

Done. Please check it out - https://www.nopcommerce.com/whychoose.aspx. Your suggestions are welcome!

P.S. Click F5 to reset CSS
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.