How to Add java script to my Homepage

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
I am wanting to add some falling snowflakes to my Homepage and maybe add some Christmas touches to our logo.

I have managed to add a java script to my sub category's by adding the script in the html part but can not work out how to add it the homepage

Please help...
8 years ago
To add script only to the homepage you should put it to the Nop.Web\Views\Home\Index.cshtml view.
8 years ago
Thank you, But I can't find that..
Where would I find that please?
8 years ago
Do you see a Views\Home folder?
8 years ago
No, I have been looking for this as when I googled how to do it This came up. But for some reason I don't see this option...
Thank you for your help, I think I will have to contact our web developers as I can't seem to do it :-(
8 years ago
keira@thesecretgarden wrote:
No, I have been looking for this as when I googled how to do it This came up. But for some reason I don't see this option...
Thank you for your help, I think I will have to contact our web developers as I can't seem to do it :-(

Hi keira@thesecretgarden,
Go to theme folder => and then find themeName of your site => and then find Views folder=> and then find Home=> find index.cshtml file
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.