nopCommerce 3.80 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
davidniki02 wrote:
The Affiliate Edit page has an error with its validation system...

Thanks a lot for reporting. Fixed
7 years ago
It is possible to add cubic shipping calculation where if the user doesn't supply dimensions it is calculated using the weight? similar to this:
https://www.bricksnweb.com/en/aust-post-domestic-postage
7 years ago
will a v3.80 official release candidate / public beta be made available? and if so, at what date? tx
7 years ago
rudgr wrote:
will a v3.80 official release candidate / public beta be made available? and if so, at what date? tx

We plan to make an announcement in 2-3 days (invitation to join BETA testing)
7 years ago
a.m. wrote:
We plan to make an announcement in 2-3 days (invitation to join BETA testing)

Hi Andrei,

What do we have to do to get an invitation to be part of the beta?
7 years ago
DerekFoulk wrote:
Hi Andrei,

What do we have to do to get an invitation to be part of the beta?

It'll be for everyone. Just subscribe to our newsletter or to this forum topic =))
7 years ago
nopCommerce v3.80 BETA released. Please find the announcement here
7 years ago
Hi,

When you bundle products to make a kit or a "deal", and using "associated to product" under "product attributes", the product page will show prices for each product, but when we are using "price override" then it does not make sense to have the product price shown, the customer will have to add up all products in the bundle to see if he gets a discount. I can make a simple product called "discount -$20" for a $20 discount, this will show the discount, but I still don't like the prices shown for each product.. Can this be changed ?

Thank you

Kenny

7 years ago
was there any performance improved in 3.80?
7 years ago
Above all in the administration area, I have the feeling that the connection to SQL Server is permanent.
The updates are immediate in relation to the previous versions.
Logically on my server, don't know on the shared servers around the world.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.