Cannot Change Available End Dates

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
NOP 1.4

Active products with end dates that will not take any new changes to a later date.

Expired products did reset to a new date.

I hope I don't have to wait and change 150 products when they expire just to add two days..
14 years ago
Just noticed that changes can be made upto the 28th, will not set a date to the 29th 30th etc..

Is there a master store date set somewhere?
13 years ago
Bump

I also tried deleting the end date and it took..
Went back in and try to set the date to 4/29 and it reverted to 4/28...

What is overiding the end date of a product variant?
13 years ago
It works fine for us. Try it here
13 years ago
Tried it today, put in the 30th and it drops back to the 29th, May 1 st and it shows the 30th.

Perhaps a time zone issure, I'm running CST.
13 years ago
Should not. These days are entered in UTC. Could you debug it?
13 years ago
We were having a similar issue. when we first entered ending dates into the products. The ending dates were flipping back a day. When we went in and changed them they then stuck. I am not sure what can cause this unless there is a time issue in the code.
13 years ago
Must be tied to GMT, we are at CST GMT-6...

At 6PM, items became unavailable.... Not midnight.

I never did get a chance to change the end date during the day GMT to prove this.
13 years ago
I am having the same issue described above.
13 years ago
I am having the same issue described above.

Especially interesting was that while the times were stored correctly in the database the display in the Admin Panel flips dates back one day.

Having Product start & end dates  is an essential feature for me and I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me out with this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Another Observation:

While stepping through the code at Administration/Modules/ProductVariantInfo.ascx.cs I noticed that
this.ctrlAvailableStartDateTimePicker.SelectedDate = productVariant.AvailableStartDateTime.Value;
does not correctly capture the value. .SelectedDate remains null even while value present in ProductVariant.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.