How to keep a store unlisted by search engines (Multistore)?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hi,

I have a multistore setup. One of my stores is entirely for test purposes - it has different languages, plugins etc but is not aimed at customers. The other stores are production versions of the store for different countries.
My question is how to prevent search engines from listing my test store and at the same time list the production versions of the other stores?
8 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hi,

I have a multistore setup. One of my stores is entirely for test purposes - it has different languages, plugins etc but is not aimed at customers. The other stores are production versions of the store for different countries.
My question is how to prevent search engines from listing my test store and at the same time list the production versions of the other stores?

Read the post. Hope it will help you.
8 years ago
Thank you for the reply, but the issue is how to accomplish the task in the nopcommerce multistore context.
8 years ago
Do a Google search confined to nopcommerce.com
8 years ago
Once again, I am not asking how to prevent my store from being listed, but how to prevent one of my stores in a multistore environment from being listed.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.