Manage product on home page and new product better...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hi
1. When I mark 20 products show on home page, How do show only 9 products (9 lasted product) on home page?
If I mark very much product show on home page, how I find the these products, I can not open each product to check.
You can add the ability in BulkEdit to find and quick edit products that show on home page.

And similar to featured product.

2. New Product or Recent Add Product?. Almost Recent Add Product is New Product. And how display auto Recent Add Product?

3. How show Products of a Category on Homepage?
I create a product and apply 2 category mapping: Category Computer, Old Computer.
How do I show the products of Old Computer on home page?

4. Add different types of content for Widget and show on home page such as: Highest vote Products,Recent Added Product, Other Products in same category...

Hope this suggestion is available in next nopCommerce.
Thanks a lot!
8 years ago
Hi,

We have following FREE plugins to solve your issues.
Please give a try on using theme :)

Featured Categories with Products

Top Rated Products

Top Lowest Price Products

Top Highest Price Products

Best Selling Products

New Products

Most Viewed Products
8 years ago
Thank so much
7 years ago
Hi, can you give plugin Featured Categories with Products with source code for study and learn ?
7 years ago
[quote=ima9ines]Hi,

i just download this plugin and upload in 3.8 now when i am trying to run my solution iys showing this error

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

How to fix this problem ?
7 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hi,

i just download this plugin and upload in 3.8 now when i am trying to run my solution iys showing this error

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Please take a look on this forum topic in order to resolve your issue.

Hope this help :)
7 years ago
ima9ines wrote:
Hi,

Please take a look on this forum topic in order to resolve your issue.

Hope this help :)

mam i download this plugin from this link still i m getting this error i.e

"Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information." on this page PluginManager.cs  

//init plugin type (only one plugin per assembly is allowed)
Line 148:                            foreach (var t in pluginDescriptor.ReferencedAssembly.GetTypes())---- error showing on this line
Line 149:                                if (typeof(IPlugin).IsAssignableFrom(t))
Line 150:                                    if (!t.IsInterface)
7 years ago
Hi,

Please add our skype account - tuan_da2 to support you better.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.