Some message tokens not working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hi,

I've been running 3.6 for a while now and ever since I set up our  OrderPlaced.StoreOwnerNotification template the %Product.SKU% & %Product.Name% tokens have not functioned so the email text I receive just includes the token names thus:

Please fulfil an order which has been taken for a %Product.Name%

Item Number: %Product.SKU% %Product.Name%

-----------------

Anyone know how to get them to work?

I know the detail is available as in the same template I use %Order.Product(s)% and this is populated with the relevant product details.

Regards,
Renners.
7 years ago
Hi,
did you get the solution ,i am looking for the same issue...............
7 years ago
Hi there,

Nope, guess you have to pay the Premium support services fee to get a response.

Regards,
Renners.
7 years ago
I just don't think you have access to those tokens in that context.  Since the order could contain multiple products with different SKUs and names, which product should the %Product.SKU% and %Product.Name% tokens refer to?

That's why you have the %Order.Product(s)% token because it contains the logic required for looping through all the products in the order and outputting their details.

I'm not sure why those tokens appear in the list of Allowed message tokens on the OrderPlaced.StoreOwnerNotification template.
7 years ago
petemitch wrote:
I just don't think you have access to those tokens in that context.  Since the order could contain multiple products with different SKUs and names, which product should the %Product.SKU% and %Product.Name% tokens refer to?

That's why you have the %Order.Product(s)% token because it contains the logic required for looping through all the products in the order and outputting their details.

I'm not sure why those tokens appear in the list of Allowed message tokens on the OrderPlaced.StoreOwnerNotification template.

Thanks Pete, makes sense although as you say why list them then.

Regards,
Renners
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.