Tiered Pricing w/ Attributes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hello,

We have one item that comes in different sized bottles. Each bottle size has it's own price. For example using a base price of $6.99:

10ml -> +$0
50ml -> +$18
100ml-> +$40
1Ltr -> +163

For our wholesale customers, I'd like to setup tiered pricing for the 1 liter bottles, but not the other sizes. Is that possible? I know I can create a new product for just the liter size, but it would be cleaner and less confusing if we could keep it on one product page.

Thanks!
Kevin
8 years ago
It is not possible out of box. You can not set tier price for product attribute.
8 years ago
kevlingo wrote:
Hello,

We have one item that comes in different sized bottles. Each bottle size has it's own price. For example using a base price of $6.99:

10ml -> +$0
50ml -> +$18
100ml-> +$40
1Ltr -> +163

For our wholesale customers, I'd like to setup tiered pricing for the 1 liter bottles, but not the other sizes. Is that possible? I know I can create a new product for just the liter size, but it would be cleaner and less confusing if we could keep it on one product page.

Thanks!
Kevin

Maybe the following will work:
Create 2 products one for retail and one for wholesale. Use ACL on product to make sure that will only be shown to the corresponding customer roles
Fore the 2nd (wholesale product) create another product corresponding to the 1 Ltr. bottle with its corresponding tier prices. Then in your bottle attribute value corresponding to 1 Ltr. associate this product.

I hope it works. Try it and let me know if it works.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.