The state information is invalid for this page and might be corrupted.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hey Guys -

Just tried to login to our shop after a few weeks of not accessing the admin screens with the standard admin user and pass of [email protected]/admin.

This is the error I get:

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The state information is invalid for this page and might be corrupted.

Any ideas what could have caused this?

Many Thanks,
Darren.
13 years ago
From what I know from using my store is there is there are robots that are crawling the site and they try to register and are not able to do so it creates an error in the logs also they will do a search of your site the term they use is not found and your logs show an error. This is not official only a guess based upon experience.
13 years ago
darreninta wrote:
Hey Guys -

Just tried to login to our shop after a few weeks of not accessing the admin screens with the standard admin user and pass of [email protected]/admin.

This is the error I get:

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The state information is invalid for this page and might be corrupted.

Any ideas what could have caused this?

Many Thanks,
Darren.

Hello Darren

Did you add sitemap of your website on google webmaster ?

the errors you're getting is due to the Google crawler, no one is 100% sure about the reason of these errors but i am just saying because of experience, as i was also getting these error messages

Here i was discussing the same issue with users who are getting same kind of error message:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/4189/strange-error-messages-in-system-log-please-help.aspx?p=1
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.