MLM/Party Plan Affiliate Plugin buy X credits get X credits free

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
MLM/PARTY PLAN AFFILIATE PLUGIN

Full SAAS affiliate system integrated with nopcommerce. Installs in minutes and you can create an affiliate system/MLM or party plan. Affiliates get a replicated website and access to a back office to run their business.

Install and configuration is easy with our knowledgebase

Plugin link on nopcommerce: https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1267/socialbug-mlmparty-plan-affiliate-plugin.aspx  

Plugin link on website: http://mlm-socialbug.com/mlm-party-plan-affiliate-plugin-2

If you buy 30 credits you will get 30 credits free. For Tier 1 30 credits will lasts 1 month.
If you buy 90 credits you will get 90 credits free. For Tier 1 90 credits will lasts 3 months.
If you buy 180 credits you will get 180 credits free. For Tier 1 180 credits will lasts 6 months.
If you buy 365 credits you will get 365 credits free. For Tier 1 365 credits will lasts 1 year.
8 years ago
Excellent  for MLM business!!!!
8 years ago
Sounds good. I just need to understand this Tier pricing, if I have more than 500 affiliates I will need 2 credits per day? If I buy 90 credits I will have credits for 45 days?
8 years ago
sohel wrote:
Excellent  for MLM business!!!!

Thank you Sir.
8 years ago
jacktaylor wrote:
Sounds good. I just need to understand this Tier pricing, if I have more than 500 affiliates I will need 2 credits per day? If I buy 90 credits I will have credits for 45 days?

Hello,

yes, if you have more than 500 affiliates/consultants your will need 2 credits per day 60 per month. If you buy 90 credits now you will get 90 free credits, total 180 and you will have credits for 90 days because you will be Tier 2. If you have more questions, you can contact me here or on our website.

Anyway, this is a good offer for all who want to start MLM business even with full price. If you have a monthly membership and you charge $10 or $20, you will need 10 or 5 ppl only to cover your back office fee.
8 years ago
Offer still available!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.