Disable "Edit order totals" Buttons

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
I'd like to give one of my Customer Roles the ability to mark POs as Paid without being able to edit the prices involved. How do I give them "Manage Orders" rights and disable the "Edit order totals" Button on the "Edit Order Details > Info" tab and the "Edit" Button on the "Edit Order Details > Products" tab.
8 years ago
dandiellie wrote:
I'd like to give one of my Customer Roles the ability to mark POs as Paid without being able to edit the prices involved. How do I give them "Manage Orders" rights and disable the "Edit order totals" Button on the "Edit Order Details > Info" tab and the "Edit" Button on the "Edit Order Details > Products" tab.

The functionality in the edit orders total buttons also relies on the Manage Orders right to be assigned.  It sounds like a setting should be made to control this functionality on the store level.  Personally, I'm not a fan of it since it can lead to bookkeeping errors easily.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.