Any sites running on nopCommerce and Azure?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hello!
Let's store in comments to this posts all sites on nopCommerce and Azure.
If you have developed or know the site that is using nopCommerce and Azure, please store it in comments to this post.
8 years ago
Here is the first one: http://giskaa.com/
8 years ago
http://nop-station.com/
8 years ago
Up! I need more :)
8 years ago
VML wrote:
Up! I need more :)

Have you tried using builtWith? A report of sites built with nop and Azure comes back with 505 results. I don't have a pro account so can only see the first 20 which are:

volvocars.com
noveltylights.com
greatbigsea.com
decks.com
jamestaylor.com
publicaffairsbooks.com
westernersoutfitter.com
inktothepeople.com
tednugent.com
grasslandbeef.com
tukshoes.com
healthy-lifestyle-store.com
sofiasmysticalchristmas.com
lizfloreria.com
highwaterhobbies.com
build.ca
ipmconnect.org
blackburnswheelfinder.com
0co2.it
741elektronik.com

I don't know how reliable their detection is but it might give a you a good headstart.
8 years ago
Thank you very much, Pete!
Builtwith is sometimes unreliable: if nopCommerce was highly customized it lists site as custom cart. But this list is surely worth checking, thanks again!
7 years ago
I can confirm that inktotthepeople.com is hosted with Azure.

Also powerwerx.com and custom safety products are nopCommerce sites hosted on azure.
7 years ago
tiendamonge.com
catalogocr.imonge.com
catalogoni.gallomasgallo.com
catalogogt.gallomasgallo.com
catalogohn.gallomasgallo.com
catalogocr.elverdugo.net
catalogoni.elverdugo.net
7 years ago
VML wrote:
Thank you very much, Pete!
Builtwith is sometimes unreliable: if nopCommerce was highly customized it lists site as custom cart. But this list is surely worth checking, thanks again!

If you want to have a big list use Builtwith with the note that it does not include all of them, but all included are correct.
7 years ago
www.usprepshop.com

Hi All. The above site will launch in the next week. It's hosted on Azure. To all looking to host on Azure we did encounter one issue. The issue was in using SQL Azure DB. The affordable tiers, we tested, that Microsoft has set for SQL Azure DB encountered page load times of 4 to 6 seconds. Way to slow for us.

The solution was to install SQL Server on the VM itself. If you go to www.usprepshop.com you will see almost all page loads are 2 seconds or less. We started designing with the SQL Azure Business tier (now retired) and had no issue with the business tier. After we upgraded to the new tier we noticed much greater page load times. I believe we tested the first two tiers. The only tiers really affordable to a new start up which needs to maximize the dollars spent on start up costs even though we are a Microsoft BizSpark start up and get limited free Azure Services  which is pretty awesome.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.