Payment module: Specificaly payment with credit card

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
Hi,

Nice job, guys. This is a great work. Your ecommerce is the most cool and easy to understand from entire web.

Now I have question:

I have never programed nothing about payment. Is the payment module on this source code ready to use?
Can I take this code and try to validate with credit card operators? Or do I need to do something before?

Thanks
15 years ago
There are already a number of popular payment providers that are built into nopCommerce (PayPal, WorldPay, Google Checkout etc.) as well as support for payment methods such as Purchase Order, Cash on Delivery and Credit Card Capture (where you process the payment yourself).

You can develop your own integration with payment providers and we encourage you to contribute these back to the community to help others.

Hope this answers your question.
Ben
15 years ago
ok, sure I´ll do it.

Thanks for your comments.
When I finish the implementation I´ll reporting the solution.

I'm from Brazil, but, I believe that it is region free, that don't change of one country to another.

Thanks and have a nice day.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.