Performance Suggestion Needed for our Custom Bobbleheads Site: YesBobbleheads.com

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
The site is built based on nopCommerce v3.6, it used to run OK, but recently it's been slow and slow, particularly the homepage, we haven't done anything complex.

The site is: https://www.yesbobbleheads.com/

Any suggestions and help highly welcomed!
7 years ago
Hi, Your site looks so good. Good job !!
Please enable mini profiler to check which method is taking more time.
7 years ago

I got the above result using miniprofiler, it's taking really long to load.
7 years ago
Is your application server and database server are same? Which hosting are you using?
7 years ago
The same.

eSecureData from Canada.
7 years ago
bradcwalker wrote:
The same.

eSecureData from Canada.

Hi I have tested your site in the webpagetest tool, here I can see your main problem is time to first byte. It's too high. (There might be many reason behind this) Can't predict blindly.
One more thing please Enable JavaScript and CSS bundling from admin site to increase front end site speed.

Hope this helps.

P.S here you will find some tips for performance improvement in performance tab. Please enable those settings and try.
7 years ago
Thanks a lot, by upgrading to v3.7, do you think we could gain a lot of performance improvement?
7 years ago
Yes, nopCommerce team has done lots of work for performance optimizations since last few versions.
So obviously your site performance will increase with newer versions, however it depends on some configurations, server response, number of products, your own customized work, hosting companies, your front end optimizations etc.

You can read more topics about performance here.

Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.