Vendor Name in Email - Token Not Recognized

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,

I am sending an "OrderPlaced.VendorNotification" email to the vendor, and I would like to:

1. Include the vendor name in the salutation.  I am using %Vendor.Name% as the token.
2. Show the vendor the products in the order (not the prices) so they can ship the order.  I am using %Shipment.Product(s)% as the token (as opposed to %Order.Product(s)%)

Neither of these tokens are being recognized/substituted, while all other tokens, including %Order.Product(s)%, in the email are working fine.

Are these tokens really accessible from the "order placed" email?

According to the email template, they are "Allowed message tokens".

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!
7 years ago
Hi,

In my opinion that two tokens can't be used in this type of message. %Vendor.Name% is used only in Apply for a Vendor message and %Shipment.Product(s)% only in Shipment messages not in Order Placed.

For example you will have order with products from 10 different vendors and how with one token you want to display all at once?

Best regards,
Patryk
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.