Connect to my own database

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hello,
I have my database on Azure. Is it possible to install this CMS using my database? Or can i modify SQL queries to get a data from my database?
So my concern is to get a product data(such as name, description etc.) from my database located on Azure.
Thanks.
7 years ago
Hi. I dont' think that it is possible without big efforts.
Better idea, to develop some external tool, which will help you to sync your products, quantities or anything else from your DB to nopcommerce DB
7 years ago
What if I will add new tables to nopCommece database. And I will change sql queries to get the data from these tables. BTW where in code source i canf find sql queries or storred procedures?
7 years ago
nopCommerce does not use sql queries or stored procedures (although there are a few like Search), because it uses Entity Framework / Linq.  As per above, consider doing some type of synchronization - e.g. there is a Product Import via Excel sheet (although it is slow if you are constantly updating thousands of products)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.