How can i made language pack?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hello

I need to have Ukrainian and Russian language pack for latest version of nopCommerce.
How can i make (or build) this packages with myself?

It would be convenient to add a function to export the current language of the store (with the changes of end-user) in the language pack. This is useful for migration from the test site and the transition to a new version nopCommerce

Thanks a lot
13 years ago
You go to admin section->configuration->location->languages
click edit on the line with the english language
click export to xml, save it on your computer.

Then you have to translate all the strings in xml , in the header where it says english change to your language.
Then in admin section->configuration->location->languages click add new language, enter a name for it and save, then edit it again and you can import xml. Import the xml you made in your language. That's it.
The only problem is that this xml has few thousands of lines, which makes it a long work.
13 years ago
Hi, you download the english language pack, open the xml file with an editor and then translate it line by line!

Have a nice day,
akrenn
12 years ago
The XML I downloaded as english language pack has the name: "language_7.xml".
Does this 7 mean anything? Can I upload my language file when I'm finished with the translation?
12 years ago
zozzancs wrote:
The XML I downloaded as english language pack has the name: "language_7.xml".
Does this 7 mean anything?

No, 7 means nothings. It was a language ID when it was exported.
12 years ago
Hi,
I've been looking for the Russian version. Have you been able to translate it?
If yes, I'm willing to buy it from you.

Thanks!

Mikhail
12 years ago
mokiev wrote:
Hi,
I've been looking for the Russian version. Have you been able to translate it?
If yes, I'm willing to buy it from you.

Thanks!

Mikhail

https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/391/russian-language-pack.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.