New article: Best practices for welcome emails that are effective in eCommerce industry by Lavish Kumar

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
A welcome email is like beginning of a new friendship and an opportunity for any online store to make a great first impression. It is very important to grab the attention of your customer towards your store site and sharing what you have to offer by greeting them immediately. Find out more in our ecommerce blog article.
7 years ago
Excellent article!

P.S.
SUGGESTIONS for the e-commerce blog:
- It is a great blog full of great articles but it is somehow hidden. You should give it more relevance (i.e. to have it in the top menu.
- Include a tag cloud and/or a topic index
- Create a separate section for news and announcements (i.e. nopCommerce days, new releases, special offers, etc.) which are also very relevant and deserve their own section
7 years ago
Tecnofin wrote:
Excellent article!

P.S.
SUGGESTIONS for the e-commerce blog:
- It is a great blog full of great articles but it is somehow hidden. You should give it more relevance (i.e. to have it in the top menu.
- Include a tag cloud and/or a topic index
- Create a separate section for news and announcements (i.e. nopCommerce days, new releases, special offers, etc.) which are also very relevant and deserve their own section

Thank you Eduardo!

Totally agree with your suggestions...
7 years ago
Hi Eduardo,

Thanks a lot for suggestions! Although we're not sure about the top menu (give more relevance), the other suggestions are already on our roadmap
7 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi Eduardo,

Thanks a lot for suggestions! Akthough we're not sure about the top menu (give more relevance)

This will also be good for SEO and attracting new visitors since there should be many searches on the subjects of the blog
7 years ago
Good Article Lavish as usual. +1 :)
7 years ago
Tecnofin wrote:
Hi Eduardo,

Thanks a lot for suggestions! Although we're not sure about the top menu (give more relevance)
This will also be good for SEO and attracting new visitors since there should be many searches on the subjects of the blog

I just did an experiment:
I googled "Best practices for welcome emails" and the first reference to Nop was around place 50.

Then googled "Best practices for welcome emails site:nopcommerce.com" and didn't get any response leading to the article itself. The first one links to this topic.

Nop is making a big effort by creating these very valuable articles. Lets make make them more viewable web-wide, so to get the return on investment.
7 years ago
Tecnofin wrote:
Nop is making a big effort by creating these very valuable articles. Lets make make them more viewable web-wide, so to get the return on investment.

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks a lot for input! You're right. We should think about it and work on SEO as well
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.