How to upgrade Nop commerce plugin 3.4 to 3.7.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
I had implemented plugin in Nopcommerce 3.4. Now I have upgrade Nopcommerce 3.4 to 3.7 but my custom plugin is not upgraded. So please help me how make compatible custom plugin 3.4 to Nop commerce 3.7.

Please help me asap.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipanki
7 years ago
It will be good if you share more details about it,Like what kind of issue you are facing, getting error or etc.
7 years ago
I have created one custom plugin on Nopcommerce 3.40. I have upgraded Nopcommerce 3.40 to 3.70.

My custom plugin description file having SupportedVersions is 3.40 and I have make changed SupportedVersions 3.70 in description.txt file and try to build the project but couldn't get luck I found an error in ProductVariantAttribute. Also I have used ProductVariantAttribute in controller.

So can you please provide steps how to upgrade my custom plugin 3.4 to 3.7 to compatible for Nopcommerce 3.70 version.
7 years ago
dipanki.jadav9 wrote:

So can you please provide steps how to upgrade my custom plugin 3.4 to 3.7 to compatible for Nopcommerce 3.70 version.

Upgrade nopCommerce latest package/references. Also, Have a look default 3.7 ProductVariantAttribute structure and apply changes in plugins with your custome code.
7 years ago
I have followed steps of mentioned link(See http://docs.nopcommerce.com/display/nc/Upgrading+nopCommerce).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.